The PADI Night Diver Course with DIVE SOURCE
As the sun sets, you put on your dive gear, slip on your scuba mask and bite down on your dive regulator. A deep breath and you step off the jetty or boat – into the underwater night. Although you’ve dove this spot many times before, this time you drop into a whole new world and watch it come to life under the glow of your dive light.
What You Learn
- Night dive planning, organization, procedures, techniques and potential problems
- How to control your buoyancy at night
- Entries, exits and underwater navigation at night
- Nocturnal aquatic life, since many of the plants and animals you'll see are different
- This Course is suitable for divers of any certification level.
What Gear You Use
- Full scuba gear is required, but all students get 50% off all rental gear if they need it.
- Recommended Accessories: Students should have a primary light and back up, as well as a personal ID light.
What Learning Materials You Need
- Students read and complete Knowledge reviews in the PADI Night Diver textbook before class.
Your Next Adventure
Take your navigation skills to new levels with the PADI Underwater Navigator course. Get your buoyancy dialled in with the PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy course. This is also an excellent tie into any of the more advanced specialties like Deep or Wreck where low visibility can be an issue.
For more information about this or other PADI courses have a chat with one of the DIVE SOURCE Team members.