The PADI Diving Enriched Air Nitrox Course
...with DIVE SOURCE
The PADI Enriched Air Diver course is PADI’s most popular specialty scuba diving course, and it’s easy to see why. Scuba diving with Enriched Air Nitrox gives you more no decompression dive time. This means more time underwater, especially on repetitive scuba dives.
What You Learn
- Techniques for getting more dive time by using enriched air nitrox
- Enriched air scuba diving equipment considerations
- Enriched air considerations, including managing oxygen exposure, how to tell what’s in your scuba tank and how to set your dive computer
- You must be 12 years of age and a certified Open Water Diver.
Scuba Gear You Use
- Open Water Dives are not required for this course, so there is no gear you need to use.
Learning Materials You Need
- The Classroom based course requires a textbook that you pickup and read before the course starts and also complete the knowledge reviews in it..
- When we have classroom based courses scheduled they are shown below and the price shown includes the text, should you choose to purchase here it online. (If you purchase the course online you must come in and get your book as soon as possible )
- Should we not have a classroom course coming up or you prefer self study or have a busy Schedule - This course can be also be taken online through PADI eLearning (slightly higher price) and once done you contact the shop to schedule your instore practical session and to write a review quiz.
- CLICK HERE IF YOU WISH TO TAKE THE NITROX COURSE THROUGH eLEARNING
(The price for elearning courses is determined by PADI and may be different than our classroom based courses)
Both course options cover the same material and give you the same certification...So which one you choose is up to you!
For more information about this or other PADI courses have a chat with one of the DIVE SOURCE Team members by giving us a call at 905-438-8566 or or email firstname.lastname@example.org