The PADI Deep Diver Course with DIVE SOURCE
After your first few scuba dives, you soon want to explore a bit deeper. There is something exciting and mysterious about the depth that attracts dives.
What You Learn
- Techniques for diving in the deeper range of 18-40 metres/ 60-130 feet
- Deep scuba diving equipment considerations
- Experience in planning, organizing and making at least four deep dives under the supervision of your PADI Instructor
- Students must be a certified PADI Advanced Open Water Diver
- The minimum age for this course is 15 years old
Scuba Gear You Use
- Students need a Full set of Scuba Gear with two tanks, a dive computer, at least 1 dive light and a Surface marker (i.e. Saftey Sausage). We offer 50% off rental gear for students that need any!
- Recommended Accessories: Pony Bottle or Redundant air supply (these are available for rent)
Learning Materials You Need
- Students Read the Deep Diver Specialty manual and complete the Knowledge reviews before a one evening classroom session.
Your Next Adventure
Many shipwrecks are often found in deeper water. That’s why the PADI Deep Diver course is a natural companion to the PADI Wreck Diver course. Sometimes you can take these two specialties concurrently.
Other training to consider is the PADI Enriched Air Diver course on your way to PADI Master Scuba Diver.
For more information about this or other PADI courses have a chat with one of the DIVE SOURCE Team members.