Begin Your Scuba Course Online with Dive Source & PADI eLearning®
How PADI eLearning works
Take the academic portion of the PADI Open Water Diver SCUBA Course online through PADI's interactive programs and then finish your in-water and practical elements in one of Dive Source's regular Scheduled Classes.
You will learn the basic principles of the scuba course through this interactive eLearning programs at your own pace and on your own time
- Progress tracking: Gauge your progress, review your learning history and access your knowledge before and after training.
- Easy access: You can learn anywhere you have an internet connection.
- Flexible schedule and self-pacing: You can work through the programs at your own pace and will have access to them for up to one year after purchase.
- You will learn the basic principles of each scuba course through PADI's interactive, eLearning programs at your own pace and on your own time.
How does learning SCUBA diving through eLearning work?
A SCUBA diving course consists of three sections:
- eLearning (Knowledge Development)
- Confined Water Practical Learning (Pool Sessions)
- Open Water Testing (actually going diving)
eLearning through PADI takes care of the first section of the course. After signing up for eLearning you're going to want to join one of our "Open Water Diver" courses which will allow you to complete the remaining two sections - making you a certified Open Water Diver! Don't worry, we take care of all of the paperwork.
Check out our Course Schedule for details on upcoming Open Water Diver courses.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for additional details about the courses, assistance with signing up for eLearning, or any questions! We're happy to take your questions.
PADI eLearning is:
- Convenient - Access it anywhere, anytime as long as you have a computer.
- Stress free - Complete the eLearning portion of the course at your own pace. Gauge your progress as you move along.
- Comprehensive - Each module contains a variety of interactive lessons including visual aids, detailed text and quizzes along the way
- Valuable - eLearning helps students learn the way they learn best through a variety of education approaches ensuring our students are extremely well educated!
OPEN WATER DIVER eLearning Price: $138
NOTE: eLEARNING is Non-Refundable and to complete your certification as a PADI OPEN WATER DIVER you must complete confined and open water training with Dive Source.
Click Here to Purchase eLearning &
To Redeem an eLearning Gift Pass you received when signing up in person at Dive Source
SIGN-IN TO THE eCLASSROOM HERE